Friday 10 February 2012

Ohhhhhh....

Annette (Pieces of Me) has given me a wonderful gift - a blog award, but in order to display it I've had to look more closing at the Design area which I really don't understand too well, even though years ago I did training in HTML. I didn't realise that the gadgets either side of the main body of text could go on forever - I thought I was limited to four either side!!!! Now I see how Annette and the other bloggers have done that!

I think I've put up my award, plus The Color Room graphic which I've always wanted to do but didn't know how! I was afraid of all the other options in the Gadgets before - I've only used the "lists".

Thank you so much Annette - for thinking of my poor little blog, and for making me work out how to put it up!
Kylie
xoxo

click to see my "I am" page

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...