Sunday 12 February 2012

Xmas Fireflies 2012

OK, so these aren't actually fireflies - but the xmas lights on my neighbours topiary trees, but my camera refused to take what I could see (gorgeous little dots like fairies)
 and kept coming up with these glow in the dark birdies or fireflies. Now when I look at these pics I think they're kind of pretty (and weird) so I scrapped them!
Ingredients: Rouge de Garance patterned paper, transparent doiley (Prima packaging), Green Tea flowers, Bazzill black, Blue Oasis, pleated fringe, silver cord, Basic Grey brad, etc

1 comment:

  1. i so love this, the colours are gorgoeus and i think how you have turned a negative into a positive is pretty awesome

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...