Sunday 15 April 2012

driving music 2012

Boxx April Sketch Challenge (Julie Winks), The Color Room Palette #105, Scrap That Song April comp. Ah, my beloved driving music. I never really thought about it all that much until the Scrap That Song comp.

I seem to pick a similar selection each time, and play the CDs only at certain places on my trip. I have toilet stops and change the CD stops! I scanned some of the CD covers in and then printed them teeny weeny. I wanted to call the page Driving Miss Kylie - but I'm not as old as Jessica Tandy! I took the pic of me in the car in the garage and then twiddled it in Photoshop so I had a treeline background. Please excuse my music "taste" I don't really have one favourite or any taste. I can like commercial just as well as edgy. Mozart alongside rap! I like most music except jambing jazz!

Ingredients: Jenni Bowlin yellow circle letter stickers, Ki memories brown letter stickers, Australian stamp, Impressive Creations stamp (daisy), Kaisercraft cardboard pieces (sun, bird, cloud), Glimmermist chipboard shape (frame), background patterned paper Lily Bee Design, Autumn Leaves Ronda Farrer journal stamp, etc

driving music 2012 Kylie gW


2 comments:

  1. I love your layout Kylie.I spy the same Ali Mc Beal CD I play in the car too.Thanks for joining in at scrapthatsong.We appreciate your regular contributions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabby LO Kylie..I really adore taht colour combo and its a fantastic take on the Boxx sketch too (mine didnt turn out anything like the sketch LOL) thanks for entering STS and letting me NOT be the only entry :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...