Saturday 12 May 2012

OMG OMG OMG OMG... with rabbits

Mazz has just tipped me off that I've won at  http://samiammylifeinnotes.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/lets-play-catch-up-aprils-new-relase.html.
I thought, no way - that couldn't be so - I was there just this morning and it hadn't been updated from weeks ago so I deleted my favourites link to it (what a dill- I forgot to refresh the page!!!). Yes, my name was drawn out of a hat to win the april giveaway. I'm so excited. I loved the little rabbits in this collection as well as all the bright colours. If it hadn't been for Mazz I would still be looking at that un-updated April page.
I am so lacking in blogness in so many ways....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...