Sunday 8 July 2012

I'm really enjoying CSI

I don't know what it is - but I'm having lots of fun at Color Stories Inspiration scrap blog CSI. I've always preferred colour palettes to sketches, and tend to get alot of inspiration from photos, so maybe that has something to do with it, but having to read and include the other requirements seems to be giving me a bit of a buzz at the moment. I've only done two pages so far, and I know I won't always be in the mood for this kind of comp, but I'm really happy with the pages I've turned out so far.
The latest one is below - "Still Going Strong" about my Mum. I love this older pic of her (she often says she hates it because it was in the paper).It was challenging to paint and detail the Dusty Attic chipboard and use the CSI patterned paper - which I think's a great idea!
Still Going Strong (My Mum) 2012 CSI Case File 26

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout and Kylie,Archiscraps just means you get inspired by the picture so you can do browns/creams with circles...it is that simple!It doesn't have to be of Architecture,it can be a family photo or whatever.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...