Friday 12 April 2013

Found new Digi community

I found a new Digi community pretty much by chance - someone at CSI used a kit from there, so I followed the breadcrumbs back to it and it's not as complicated as some of the others and I think I may be able to give it a go.

I really like their challenges. This is my first page for Scrap Art Studio. They gave you the bits you had to use and then you could do what you like with that.

Art Life Journaling Challenge April 2013 http://scrapartstudio.com/community/index.php?topic=196.0

2013 April Goals
Feli Designs Inner Peace, ArtLife Journaling Challenge Pack, Scrap Art Studio Inklings 2, Scrap Art Studio CU Distressed Overlays 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...