Saturday 3 August 2013

The Worker 2013 digi layout

Yes, I work full time in my real world - and I love my job - I've been at the same workplace now for 14 years and its never dull. But of course, there are times like now when everything is a little out of control and over the top, so I thought I would devote a page to my worker self from photos that my workmates took over the years (not me!) to help remind myself of the good times.

The Worker 2013 digi layout - for CSI #80 comp and sketch
Scheme: yes, evidence: transparent, flowers, patterned papers - floral & striped, triangles, lace, flags, woodgrain (word "worker",string. Testimony: this picture reminded me of my work life http://www.easystreetprompts.com/2012/12/prompt-1110-phone-call.html
Ingredients :
[American Crafts Heather Bailey Olive Edition Papers -No 9 (changed to pink), No 2 (butterflies)], American Crafts Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go Patterned Paper Pack 3 - Coffee Break (wooden slats used in title and edited), {American Crafts Sea Foam Edition Papers No 5 (changed to orange), No 10 (changed to tan)}, Fayette Designs Cool Breeze - Daisy Celery (changed to lime, pink and orange), CSI Coordinates kit #51 (doiley), Far Far Hill Freebies Lace Kit - no 007 (lace), Websters Pages Modern Romance Digital Buttons - no 16 (changed to orange), Jasmin Olya Designs CU Rope Elements Vol 2 - No 3, [Cilenia Curtis Follow Your Art Moving Forward – Stitches 3, Card 11 (background paper edited to orange)], Armina Designs I Wanna Be – Star (changed to orange), Fayette Designs Put on Your Happy Face - JournalBlock – beige, Adobe Fireworks software.

CSI comp #80


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...