Wednesday 18 September 2013

Shadow Room 2013 digi

I really love grey in palettes! I've had these pics for a couple of weeks and was hoping a case file soon would be suitable - I think this one is perfect. It's one of those things that are there everyday, and I've never looked over to my right before to see these shadows on my couch! There is a white strip around the edge, which may not be visible here with the white background!
The scheme - yep, Testimony: Everyday Life Prompts (no 10 Around the room), Evidence: art mediums, stripes, architectural elements (columns, arches, chunky frame, cornice curly bits), tie something (ribbon), vellum (faux in arches).
PS I love the column from the CSI Coordinates kit!

Ingredients : CSI Coordinates #86 – Column, Striped patterned paper, quote, [Aliya Because of You kit – el11 (archway), el39 (marble frame)], Far Far Hills Vintage Style Ornamental Elements 008 (cornice flourishes), Armina Designs Splatters Brush 1 – b (changed to pink and orange), [Indigo Designs Always In My Heart No 5 and No 6 (lilies), no 29 (powdered swirls)], Far Far Hills Freebies Kit Photo Frames – 007, Far Far Hills Vintage Ornaments Kit – 0012 (changed to grey), [fonts: Arial Narrow, 2peas Fancy Free, Bernard Mt Condensed, Cambria], Adobe Fireworks software.
Shadow Room 2013 CSI #86
CSI Case File No 86 challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...