Wednesday 18 September 2013

Who is 4? 2013 Sept digi page

My cousinette Violet(my cousin Wayne's daughter) has just turned 4. In many photos she looks so much older its hard to believe she hasn't started school yet. I used my recent photo of my blue faced violets in the background (this overexposed shot came straight off the camera - I almost deleted it, but then I thought it was kind of pretty in its own way - it has material in behind it in-shot). Violet lives in the USA. I loved the Emma Sketch! I hope I did it justice!
Evidence: animal accents, polka dots, stripes, brackets, two alphabets, dotted lines, alphabets in design elements, book pages, musical elements, flag
Testimony : place brackets around your story

Ingredients: Microsoft Publisher – pony, [#89 Coordinates Kit – tag, sign language (V-I-O-L-E-T), ‘who is’ alphas], #27 Coordinates Kit – Woodland animals silhouette, [Sweetly Scrapped freebies - butterfly 4140339, Dancing Children1 (drawing of dancing children, rabbits, and music banner)], Jasmin-Olya Designs CU Flowers – Volume 9 Lilies of the Valley – 03,Lorie M Designs Cherish Kit – Bracket1, Basic Grey Stella Ruby Flourishes – Flourish 1 (changed to white), Far Far Hills Bright Spring Time – 0012 (ribbon bow), Indigo Designs Always In My Heart Elements – 25 (ribbon swirling), The Ettes Fayette Terlouw Time 4 Dreams kit – Stitches, American Crafts Becky Higgins Project Life Baby Edition for Him Papers – No 8 (spotted), American Crafts Pebbles Walnut Grove Patterned Paper 1 – Dictionary (sheet from dictionary), American Crafts Pebbles Walnut Grove Patterned Paper 2 – Chevron, Cilenia Curtis & ValC Designs Fly With Me bundle – Ajpaper2 (watercolour blue/white), - Software: Adobe Fireworks

Who is 4? 2013 Sept digi page CSI #89
CSI Case File No 89 with sketch challenge
'Who is 4?' made it to the Most Wanted List for #89

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...