Saturday 15 February 2014

it's a wonderful life 2014 digi layout

The ARTastic challenge for Feb 2014 was so inspiring ! I loved the artwork and the two shots of red in the painting. However, I just couldn't make the red work with the cat pic I wanted to use, so I changed the red to yellow, and then my ARTastic design team page was done. This layout also doubled as my Design Team CSI #110.

I love taking cat photos that show the character of the cat and are not blown away by an over-exposing flash! I love this pic because all the beautiful soft fur is visible! I was looking for an arty page to match the complexities of the ARTastic challenge. 

It's a Wonderful Life 2014 digi layout
CSI #110 comp link : http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/forum/topics/case-file-no-110-case-closes-on-february-23-2014 

'Pretender' Josh Miels - ARTastic challenge Feb 2014 - plus ink and paint


Ingredients: Basic Grey Black Tie Patterns BLT-126 Diamante (background), Far Far Hill Freebies Kit Nocturne 001 (changed to tan – framing photo), Fine Touch Fancy Bindi (India) 2 (scanned myself), Cilenia Curtis Inklings 2 kit – florals – 1 (black mask and changed to white), Basic Grey Stella Ruby Flourishes STE Flourish 4 (changed to white), CSI Coordinates #51 doiley, [Indigo Designs Always in My Heart kit el1 yellow flowers, El2 lillium], Lara’s Digi World Under Palm Tree –Flower Yellow 1 (frangapani), Ettes Fayette Time 4 Dreams Paint Spatters – Aqua (changed to bone), Dee Bee Designs Love Birds Bow 4 (changed to white), CSI Coordinates #16 feather, created in Adobe Fireworks, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...