Saturday 5 April 2014

CSI Case File #117 - a blast - plus FIND NEDDY

This challenge at CSI really bought out some serious creativity from the team, and I think those that take the challenge will find that too. From the cogs/gears to the cool 'ransom' style lettering I just found it really mind boggling, and decided to go with a Steam Punk look! I've wanted to try that IRL and digitally but never found a challenge where I could incorporate it.

http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/forum/topics/case-file-no-117-case-closes-on-april-13-2014

I added black to mine, and I got a really moody and interesting page, or at least, I think so. I think it's my fav page this year so far. The quote with the ransom style lettering is from the opening credits of Gone With The Wind.

CAN'T FIND NEDDY THE HORSE? - SEE BELOW

'Time' - CSI Design Team #117
HERE IS NEDDY THE HORSE (in yellow outline):
NOW YOU SEE NEDDY THE HORSE! (sorry, a few folk couldn't see the horse so I have outlined him here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...