Monday 9 June 2014

ARTastic June 2014 DT

Here's my June 2014 Design Team layout - and my last for the ARTastic Design Team. I've decided I've just got too much on at the moment and something has to drop off. Unfortunately that looks like ARTastic Design Team to start with.

I found this one the most difficult of all the challenges so far - very Aussie, very yarn-like and could find no parallels at all. And the colours in the example VERY difficult. So, I focused on the Aussie component of it in relation to myself and my art. (yes, I paint in my spare time as well as scrap).

ARTastic June 2014 challenge +distressing


ARTastic June 2014 - The Aussie Landscape - last Design team page
will come back later to put ingredients in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...