Sunday 12 February 2017

Loving February 2017

I haven't posted for a while. I thought I would do a digi scrapbooking page on my fitness progress, because I'm still motoring along and it's getting better and better (who would have thought?). I used the lovely CSI no 222 as my inspiration http://csichallenge.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/case-file-no-222-deadline-january-31.html

Steppin' Up 2017 digi scrapbooking page - inspiration - CSI #222
 L Grier Disaster Space | Indigo Designs | Vero | Tami Miller Designs | Sarahh Graphics | Dita B Designs | Far Far Hill | Sweet Shoppe Designs | American Crafts Digi

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! You are inspiring, and your page is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debbi. you are kind. It's going to take me a while to get my full mojo back!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...