Saturday 29 April 2017

Card with a B theme

It's been a very very long time since I did a scrapbooking item related to a letter theme, but at The Sisterhood of Crafters I really loved their challenge of the letter B. B is for...? And to make a card using that theme, where could I go?

I picked my colours based on the B theme - black, blue and burgundy (and added purple to link them together (blue+red=purple). In my digi card I included : bling, butterfly, bird, bolt, border, beads, bricks, blossom, buttons, braid (gold braid around the B). For the title all I could think of was the word beautiful, so I used the "you are beautiful on the inside" as my text on the card. It was challenging looking for B words, but I was amazed how easy it was once I got into the groove.

digi card You Are Beautiful on the Inside Apr 2017


Ingredients : www.freedigitalscrapbooking.com Satin Gold letters,  Prelestnaya P Designs Because of You element 53 (gold braiding circle), Far Far Hills Vintage My Love Dreams 0019 (butterfly), buttons - scanned myself from Dotties Buttons), Wendy Page Digital Design Bling Vol 2 no 2 (blue gem bling), Kimeric Designs Sis Brad no 1, Cilenia Curtis Designs Photo Borders 4x6 01 (changed to gold), Far Far Hills Vintage Style Ornaments Elements 006, K Hartley Among The Wildflowers - border 3, Indigo Designs Celebrate Spring - overlay no 2 (blossom), Mint Printables Birds Exotic Kit - 05 (dove), Far Far Hills 50 Old Mechanical Parts 002 (bolt), Far Far Hills Brick Walls Kit 006, Alexis Design Studios Decadence Alpha & Adornments (letter B), etc

Awards for this card :
The Sisterhood of Crafters May 2017
 

4 comments:

  1. B-eautifully crafted Kylie! Good job on using all those 'B' elements! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘The Letter B’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great job using our theme "The Letter B". Gorgeous colors and bling. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was really happy when this card went Top 3 at The Sisterhood of Crafters. TY for your lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...