Monday 4 September 2017

Krafty challenge

I was invited to be Guest Designer at Kraft+1 which I've really enjoyed getting back into after switching to digi.

Check out their September Challenge : http://kraftpluschallenges.blogspot.com.au/2017/09/september-challenge-whats-buzz.html

I loved the challenge but couldn't seem to incorporate the yellow with my bee pictures so I used pink and orange instead. I tried to 'fake' kraft coloured card inbehind the photos and put the honeycomb patterned paper over the kraft background.

I have great memories of kraft card because when I started IRL scrapbooking kraft was 'in' and the best thing since sliced bread. So I have lots of practise of creating Kraft pages. The challenge also reminded me of 'my honey story' so that's what I used as my journalling focus.

I spent some time taking these photos of this bee on my succulent flowers and am glad I can use them in this layout.

My Honey Story digi - Guest Designer - Kraft+1 Sept 2017
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...