Friday 29 September 2017

Mega Adventure card sep 2017

I'm still enjoying the Cardz4guys challenges but it really forces my brain to THINK and often outside the box to get something original.

This one was no exception. Architectural. Houses are pretty boring subject for a card for a kid. You want a card that is exciting and ninja cool. But I don't have any ninjas. So this is what I came up with. I would have preferred some more exciting animals than seagulls and a seal (let's face it - James Bond never dueled with a seal), but it was tricky with what I have in my stash! The 'house' I ended up with I felt was a cross between a palace and a tower and feels a little like some mansion in Magnum PI or some exotic destination like the Bahamas?

I faked the sense of height for the building by placing the palm trees either side - and just their tops.  I kept the colour palette sitting in the greens and blues and sandy colours. By placing the building up close and personal, the little beach isle in the middle and the mountains in the back, this gives a sense of depth.

Another digi boys card bites the dust.

Card - Mega Adventure - digi - Sep 2017 - Cardz4guys

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...