Saturday 21 October 2017

Blue Shirt October 2017

This might seem a silly page to some, but in my fitness journey this was the second biggest challenge I have come across. My fitness group awards T-Shirts for how many sessions you have completed as a type of encouragement. The first eight or so are white shirts with a coloured band. THe next eight are blue shirts with a coloured band.

Now, all the people in the group I know with a blue shirt are the really fit looking ones - those that do all the cardio sessions (running, boxing, etc) and often do marathons or runs outside of the group.

So when I realised I was due for a blue shirt (having completed 300 sessions) I freaked out. I wasn't at that level and didn't look like the others that had blue shirts to me (not realising that for many of them they had worked much slower and done less sessions per week).

So this page is all about the 'blue shirt'. Yes, it is an achievement also, but most of it was me dealing with my internal thought processes and making it ok to wear this blue shirt.

It's All About The Blue Shirt - Oct 2017 digi scrapbooking layout
I may come back and put ingredients in.

I almost feel ok and almost proud now to get to this level in my training.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...