Tuesday 9 January 2018

Another New Year...

Yes, its another new year - year 2018. But before I think too much about this new year, I reflect on the old one - my Christmas break from work and spending time with family.

That's why the CSI challenge #245 with its interesting colours had to be a Christmas page for me. I used the colours, and the houses inspired me to do a christmas page with all my family on it, as we were all under one roof; something which generally only occurs at christmas.

Bird Break Jan 2018 - CSI challenge #245

Every year I take either a group photo or individual photos of us doing a similar thing. I also try and get a formal photo and a silly one too. Then I can use these in scrapbooking or to give the other members of my family so they have something of that Christmas.

I will come back and put the ingredients in.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a glorious vacation! So clever to make the photos into hanging ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative idea Kylie! TFS at CSI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've had a wonderful holiday time with your family! I love the dark paper you used on the background and the ornaments photos. Thank you for playing with us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always such fun and creative pages from you, Kylie! This looks like family portraits on a beautifully wallpapered wall. Love it:-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...