Sunday 25 February 2018

Big blokes don't get craft Feb 2018

It's probably a generalisation, but it always seems to be us girls recycling things into art or craft and being quite proud of our efforts. Guys look and they see the raw materials - not the new product. That's what Artastic's girly looking challenge reminded me of!

I love the inspiration of a painted plate and used the patterns and colours to create my page.

Big Blokes don't 'get' craft Feb 2018 Artastic challenge


Artastic Feb 2018 challenge girls only
On my page I used some of the items I made from old christmas cards and beetroot tins - into vases and pen holders. I am really enjoying this recycled art.

4 comments:

  1. Love your colour combo Kylie and your up cycled crafty projects!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at ARTastic 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page!! I hide all my bottles and jars and anything else considered Junk by the rest of the family. Your projects are great. And well done for documenting it in such a fun way. Thanks for taking part in the ARTastic challenge this month, it's always great to see your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page. Perfect for this month's challenge. Thank you for joining us at ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! Thanks a lot for joining us at ARTastic! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...