Saturday 5 November 2011

I am 2011

I was really taken with some words in a song at Scrap That Song November 2011 comp (World's Greatest R kelly RedEmziiee). I was looking for an organic kind of feel to the page without using kraft or "the usual suspects".
I sprayed the glimmermist over several templates from Tattered Angels & Prima, traced some templates with a blue gel pen, and hand stamped the words from the song throughout the page. I really liked how the blue purple and pale yellow went together - I didn't think they would.

and some close ups:



I really like bending and twisting the ribbon on the page and getting it to stay just how I want it.

Ingredients: Glimmermist FullyPurple & Jazz Blue, Prima & Tattered Angels masking templates, pale yellow trim, purple ribbons, thin white ribbon, Kaisercraft & Prima flowers, Chip Chop Shop fishy (aww it's it cute?), lace, American Crafts & Pink Paisley letter stickers, Hero Arts letter stamps, clear buttons, etc

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie as usual your creative talent never ceases to amaze me. The pic of your eyes is brillant and I love the whole swirly effect.
    Mr Linky is in the side bar of scrap that song, just under the blurp on November Challenges,it is the second on the right

    Cheers
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible the amount of detail plus all the gorgeous textures and colours make this the most stunning lo, totally love the colours and how cute is the little Chip Chop Shop fishy. Thanks for playing along this month at ScrapthatSong. Cheers xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylie
    Glad you found the link.. :)
    This is just so stunning..
    loving the flow on effect you have created with the words going down the page,the colours are fantastic and love the photo peering from the bottom too. Very creative.
    Thanks for playing along at STS
    Bek xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love these colours! THe words are inspiring too.You've certainly created a masterpiece with that layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve it...Love it...Love it!!!
    Beautiful colours, very original design...and might I say "totally AWESOME"
    Thanks for playing over at STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great texture and dimension on the page. Great LO. Thanks for playing along at STS

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...