Saturday 25 February 2012

Kyliesque 2012

Finally, a page where I have Mojo coming out of both eyes! This page was alot of fun and just grew and grew like nutruing a garden (I call that cooking up a page). For The Boxx Monthly Sketch Challenge (Michelle Logan) which I had all kinds of trouble coming up with something that had my spin on it.


I used my twisty ribbon skills, glimmermist colours I haven't used together before, and tried to keep to a palette and just keep pulling out the colours I wanted to. Text says "Helen from the Boxx says my style is "Kyliesque". I just try to imagine the possibilities and then try and get it to happen on a page".
Also tried Gina (from the Boxx) folded flowers, but maybe they are a bit small. I wish all my pages were as organic and enjoyable to make as this one was.
Ingredients : Bazzill ?Dragonfly, white Stamp It cardstock, Glimmermist Jazz Blue, Coral Reef, and Sunflower over the top, Prima misting templates, misting butterfly (forget brand), Prima flowers, Martha Stewart rabbit & butterfly punch, Clippunch star punch, folded flowers (Geli showed us how), Jenni Bowlin girl/star stamp, Hero arts letter stamps, mixed ribbons (American Crafts/spotlight), orange and blue cord (Chip Chop Shop), Kaisercraft pearls, foam tape (flowers and centres), stamp it double sided tape, etc

1 comment:

  1. yes this is Kyliesque at it's best, omb love the misting, amazing colours, textures, designs, everything, love it all

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...