Sunday 9 September 2012

welcome to the bird house

Other than making a bird house from the Better Homes & Garden magazine (they used a beer box - I used a match box) I really haven't done anything creative for a while now.
I am using one of my A1 colour in pages to pass the time, a bit of Midsomer Murders, a bit of Time Team, a bit of computer games, and a bit of housework.
I don't really feel like doing anything much at all, except work, which I am enjoying.
When I have the energy I will take pic of my bird house and post. I have to make the bird as yet.
I keep printing out scrap comps but the scrap table is idle and nothing is happening there.
a bit of retail therapy; but even these haven't sparked me back to the scrap table

My matchbox bird house using methods from Better Homes & Gardens (who used a beer box)


my A2 colouring in sheet - this was where I got up to in 2011


this is where I am up to now. Still an age to go, but at least I'm doing something artistic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...