Sunday 23 December 2012

Giggler 2012 digi layout

2012 Giggler digi layout CSI comp #49 take 2
I was at a bit of a loss tonight, and with no energy to look for other comps, I thought I'd try no CSI #49 again and see if I could get the colours to sit better on the page than my first attempt and try a non-xmas layout. I also wanted to try out one of these paint brush effects. I've never done two pages for the one comp before. This is me as a baby! I was inspired by the amazing layouts of Wilma Voermans at CSI.
Colours - yep, Evidence - numbers, buttons, ribbon, Testimony - used the 25 words - that's how many words are in my journaling!
Ingredients: will complete later. too.. yaawwnn.. tired now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...