Sunday 3 February 2013

Special Investigator CSI Feb 2013

I am one of the invited special investigators at CSI for February 2013. This means I got advance warning of all the CSI comps for february 2013, and my pages are displayed with the Design Team members pages at the start of each comp, to be inspiration to others.

It was challenging doing two pages a week - two CSI pages that is!!! But I'm really glad I did. I have just finished my last page for February and emailed it to Debbi. I still have to ingredients lists for two pages - but luckily just the two at the end of the month. Of course, all my pages are still in digi (digital) format.

I felt excited and sick all at the same time - at first I thought getting the comps in advance would be great - but oh, no, it wasn't!! I was totally blinded by not knowing what everyone else was doing - not even the Design Team members. I kept worrying that my pages were going to stick out like a sore thumb! (grab the paper bag and hyperventilate for a bit).

I feel really honored in being asked - and Val (one of my CSI buddies) was also special investigator in the same month! We seem to have alot in common, and some weeks our pages are very similar!

CSI is my new scrap home. I haven't been able to find a digital comp site that suits as yet, and other sites I used to go to don't allow digital pages. I am really thankful to CSI that they do allow digital so I can compete somewhere.

My Nan is in hospital again, but she may be back out and back in the home by tomorrow. I hope so.


link to CSI website : http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/
link to my profile on CSI website (available on in February 2013):  http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/forum/topics/february-special-investigator-kylie-waldon

FEB 2013 CSI CASE FILES - my pages
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...