Monday 26 August 2013

Very Pinteresting 2013 digi layout

This is my "chipboard and flowers" entry to Orange Paperie's August 2013 challenge. I really wanted to do a page about my Pinterest place, seeking rainbows, which has stemmed my tide of internet shopping (it feels like I already own items by being able to view them at any time) and which I enjoy looking at when I want to feel calm or be inspired!

I used Dusty Attic chipboard piece - the same one - I just 'painted' the ones at the top and bottom of the page white. The flowers are from a kit I recently purchased.

I don't really have a set theme or period; so my Pinterest areas always look varied, but I've really enjoyed using it, so I was going for a similar mis-match in my page - hence the starkness between the backgrounds!


Ingredients: Armina I Wanna Be kit Patterned Paper no 5 (orangey wood background),  Basic Grey Stella Ruby Flourishes STE_Flourish_4, Dusty Attic chipboard DA0547 wrought iron trim set (scanned it in), American Crafts Lori Whitlock Cherry Edition Extra Elements – Dots-2, [Fayette Designs Beach Therapy Elements kit – Decal Flower Teal, Decal Flower Orange,  Hibiscus Teal, Seagull Flight],American Crafts Pebbles Walnut Grove Patterned Paper Kit 2 – Chervron, Adobe Fireworks

Very Pinteresting 2013 digi page for Orange Paperie & Co Aug 2013 challenge

6 comments:

  1. You never cease to amaze me with your wonderful , imaginative creations Kylie. What a fabulous idea. Thank you for joining in at Orange Paperie
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing colours and design thanks for joining with us this month at Orange Paperie & Co, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylie, this looks amazing...
    The rich colours the chippies, just stunning and very creative
    Thanks for joining us at OP&C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design, you never cease to amaze!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kylie, I so love the colours in this page. A very interesting layout, well done & thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An inspirational page Kylie....love that you feel free to mix all sorts of things together and make them look fantastic....eclectic art at it's best :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...