Sunday 3 November 2013

Design Team Member CSI

I churning out layouts left right and centre, but can't really show any in here yet. I'm still excited and energized and even got an Electrician in at home this week to replace all my old light switches, powerpoints and (soon) old light fittings. This has sparked a mass clean up. I have used more furniture polish this weekend than ever before (all the window surrounds and door frame trims and those bits that run between the wall and the carpet.)
YAY

I need to try and stay ahead of the pack a bit as I usually go away for Christmas and Dad's old computer can't cope with graphic design. It won't even play a CD with a chipmunk voice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...