Saturday 12 April 2014

Exploding Daisies?

I had my art day today. The second Saturday of each month I join up with fellow acrylic painters and we try different techniques together and work on different projects for different exhibitions. Today was experimenting with texture paste, gel paste or similar onto canvas and mixing with paint.

I ended up with Exploding Daisies. I love the drippy and exploding effect. Others had fluffy landscapes that looked like they had been done with wool instead of paint. They looked huggable.

I really enjoy this outing. The mix of people is good, and we are at all different levels too. And its good for me to get out and about and be part of a group.

Exploding Daisies 1 april 2014

Exploding Daisies 2 april 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...