Saturday 29 April 2017

Cards for the guys

I never really thought about the cards I make too much, as its just something I've done for so long that its become normal to make a card to say thank you, sorry, hi, with sympathy or happy this day or that day.

So here are some cards I've made over the years for guys.In some cases I use the design of a scrapbooking page and then turn it into a guy card. I also usually put a photo of the person (or animal!) the card is for. Somehow it personalises it more. For the guys in my family I usually pick photos from the past.



Fathers Day 2014 digi card

Birthday Card 2017 digi

IRL Thinking of You card with bunnies

Fathers Day card 2016 with some of my Dad's woodwork and wood turning! digi

Happy Birthday 2017 - going for that wood/ corrugated iron lookdigi

2013 Happy Birthday card - tried to make a really
special card for my Uncle's 100th. Was really happy with this
and he loved it. He passed away on the afternoon of
his birthday. digi

Happy Birthday card - yup - find the most embarrasing
photo of my brother and put that on his card! digi

Thank you card with no flowers! 2015 digi

Happy Birthday Card 2014 digi

Sympathy Card Cat 2017 digi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...