Saturday 22 July 2017

It's a duck thing... July 2017

I admit it. I love ducks! Sure, I like bird watching in general - the thrill of the chase, the rare something, and of course Raptors that rule the skies, but ducks have always been my favourite and I am best at identifying them no matter how dismal the day or poor the light. Hardheads, Grey Teal, Pacific Black Duck, Musk Duck, Pink Eared Duck, Wood Duck, Chestnut Teal, and Australian Shovellers are all found in my local area, if you can weedle them out.

So, when I saw The Studio Challenges "No People" challenge for July - I thought great - finally I can scrap some of my duck photos!

Shoveler July 2017 digi scrapbooking page - The Studio Challenges - 'no people'
I will come back and list my ingredients.

2 comments:

  1. Totally love this! Thank you for joining us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all the layers you've sprinkled in here, and that rope frame is too fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...