Saturday 24 March 2018

Connectng the Dots Mar 2018

The Kraft +1 challenge for March 2018 was challenging. To get my 'fussy cutting' I used both IRL and digital techniques.
  • I drew leaves with a texta on white card and used watercolour on them, and then cut them out with scissors, scanned them into my computer and placed them on my page
  • I fussy cut out kraft circles, and bits out of patterned paper to get a layered effect
  • I added white band edging to some pieces to make it look they had been fussy cut and added other pieces that could have been fussy cut if they were IRL!
  • I also fussy cut the ribbon ends so they matched the ribbon in the sketch

It was a great challenge. I'm really happy with my page.

Connecting the Dots Mar 2018 digi
Kraft Plus Challenge March 2018

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this looks amazing Kylie, I love the blue colors and what a fabulous take on the sketch too.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this...it's gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this month over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...