Saturday 7 April 2018

Trip the Twine fantastic... April 2018

It's been a long while since I had the challenge to feature TWINE on a layout, but at Double D this month that was the task. Wonderful! So I challenged myself to come up with a new way to use twine, as well as create a page about my day-to-day - namely my conversion across to Aldi from regular supermarkets.

This is what I came up with :
The Convert - Apr 2018 - Double D challenge digi scrapbooking layout
I used TWINE and the colours from the inspiration piece :


Double D inspiration April 2018

And here is the ingredients I used :


Angie Young Get Crafty Collage Sheet no 25 (behind journaling/photo), Sarahh Graphics CU Fabric Flowers v2 Rolled Rose and cottflower white daisy, DitaB Designs Click n Summer Memories Add On - Element 10 (leaves), Cilenia Curtis Photo Borders, Kimeric Creations Sisters Kit - no 1, JasO Rope Elements Vol 2 number 2, K Cronin Barrow Christmas Wish letters - letter C, Aliya Because of You kit - patterned paper no 6, Rachael’s Scraps Bakers Twine no 8 (chopped off a bow).




3 comments:

  1. Wow, very creative and fabulous use of the twine!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW good job! This is awesome ... very creative! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘TWINE’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. This looks REALLY labor intensive and fussy. Simply fabulous, so creative! Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Twine Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

    Oh, and we have Aldi in Michigan, USA too. Who knew????

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...